MAKE JESUS YOUR BOSS! - TB Joshua (October-30-2020)

Published in TB Joshua
Friday, 30 October 2020 00:14

TB Joshua (October-30-2020) Watch Sermon: MAKE JESUS YOUR BOSS!

Open your heart to receive these words of encouragement with Prophet TB Joshua at The SCOAN as he reminds us how we are wired in a unique way by the Creator of Heaven and earth!

"There never has been and there never will be another person quite like you." - TB Joshua

Subscribe and Get Sermons, Prayers and Live Streams by TB Joshua DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

MAKE JESUS YOUR BOSS! - TB Joshua (October-30-2020)

• Comment Link Clifford Goodland Saturday, 31 October 2020 16:33 posted by Clifford Goodland

Good morning my prophet, please i want you to pray for me to heal me out from chest slowing/ pains and general breakthrough in my life.God bless you.

• Comment Link Clifford Goodland Saturday, 31 October 2020 16:30 posted by Clifford Goodland

Good morning my prophet, please want you to pray for me to heal me out from chest slowing/ pains and general breakthrough in my life.

• Comment Link Phillimon Kapasa Friday, 30 October 2020 09:52 posted by Phillimon Kapasa

Thanks to our Lord Jesus for presenting this humble hearted man to this generation. I love his sermons and teachings because they are centred on what Christianity is all about. I have been watching Emmanuel TV since 2007.In recent years it is ever on even if no one is at home My strong outstanding desire is to visit the Scoan.I have been waiting for all these years.The length of my waiting will determine the length of my testimonies. Twice I had dreamt of you giving me Bibles.Fist it was Old and New Testament ,and secondly it was only New Testament. Man of God pray for me so that God's purpose in my life is fulfilled and family restoration .May God richly bless you and those God has given you to maintain.

• Comment Link RICHARD NANYUNDO Friday, 30 October 2020 08:24 posted by RICHARD NANYUNDO

True speaking you are my inspirational God continue using you

True speaking you are my inspirational God continue using you

• Comment Link RICHARD NANYUNDO Friday, 30 October 2020 08:22 posted by RICHARD NANYUNDO

True speaking you are my inspirational God continue using you

• Comment Link Kelvin mulenga Friday, 30 October 2020 07:16 posted by Kelvin mulenga

Man of God help me i was there 2018 and 2019 in nigeria in the emmanuel..man of God pray for me .. court case.

• Comment Link Kelvin mulenga Friday, 30 October 2020 07:14 posted by Kelvin mulenga

Man of God help me i was there in nigeria in the emmanuel..man of God pray for me .. court case.

TB Joshua

Temitope Balogun Joshua (born June 12, 1963), commonly referred to as T. B. Joshua, is a Nigerian Pastor, televangelist and philanthropist. He is the leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), a Christian organisation that runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos. Joshua is known for his popularity across Africa and his online presence with 3,000,000 fans on Facebook and over 700,000 YouTube subscribers. Desc ...