MY POSITION ON COVID-19 VACCINE - PROPHET TB JOSHUA (January-21-2021)

MY POSITION ON COVID-19 VACCINE - PROPHET TB JOSHUA (January-21-2021)
Published in TB Joshua
Thursday, 21 January 2021 15:22

MY POSITION ON COVID-19 VACCINE - PROPHET TB JOSHUA

“Concerning the ongoing situation in the world, I have received thousands of emails on the COVID-19 vaccine. No doubt, there are many conspiracy theories surrounding this vaccine. However, my belief is that our governments are only trying to look for a way out of this very challenging situation, although there may be bad faith in certain quarters. Many people have complained of some negative reactions but this is always the case with vaccines of this nature. I remember I used to have such reactions whenever I took chloroquine. That does not mean chloroquine is bad. It works positively for many. At this time, our governments need our support and our cooperation – because the world is in a dilemma. God bless you. Emmanuel!” - Prophet TB Joshua

Subscribe and Get Sermons, Prayers and Live Streams by TB Joshua DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Daniel Pila Friday, 19 February 2021 15:46 posted by Daniel Pila

It's good to worship the God of prophet tb Joshua all the days of my life.

• Comment Link James Tembo Wednesday, 27 January 2021 18:19 posted by James Tembo

Good evening man of God senior prophet TB Joshua,your family and the entire staff at SCOAN.I'm always blessed with the word of God through you.My family and I have got testimonies of deliverance. .. Jesus is alive indeed.My jumble request is the anointing water please man of God help my family.May the good Lord continue using you to save mankind in Jesus's amen.

• Comment Link James Tembo Wednesday, 27 January 2021 18:03 posted by James Tembo

• Comment Link Busisiwe Sunday, 24 January 2021 12:44 posted by Busisiwe

Thank you Prophet TB Joshua for the anointing water ,I watch the miracles on Emmanuel Tv .Im a nurse by profession,I’ll be glad if I can get one .

Thank you.

• Comment Link Humphrey  sakala Saturday, 23 January 2021 01:35 posted by Humphrey sakala

Am growing spiritually with the massags . Thanks to the man of God . May you please help me with new annointed water. Also pray for me my wife left me . It's now more than two years . I need her back . MAN OF GOD Thanks.

• Comment Link Humphrey  sakala Saturday, 23 January 2021 01:34 posted by Humphrey sakala

TB Joshua

Temitope Balogun Joshua (born June 12, 1963), commonly referred to as T. B. Joshua, is a Nigerian Pastor, televangelist and philanthropist. He is the leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), a Christian organisation that runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos. Joshua is known for his popularity across Africa and his online presence with 3,000,000 fans on Facebook and over 700,000 YouTube subscribers. Desc ...