POWERFUL PRAYER FOR VIEWERS WITH PROPHET TB JOSHUA (April-14-2021)

Published in TB Joshua
Wednesday, 14 April 2021 01:07

POWERFUL PRAYER FOR VIEWERS WITH PROPHET (April-14-2021)  TB JOSHUA.  Prayer is a master key to loose and to bind as promised by God. as you PRAY with the man of God Prophet TB Joshua, your life will change and you'll rewrite your history in Jesus name.

Subscribe and Get Sermons, Prayers and Live Streams by TB Joshua DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

POWERFUL PRAYER FOR VIEWERS WITH PROPHET TB JOSHUA (April-14-2021)

• Comment Link Wabei Monday, 19 April 2021 15:20 posted by Wabei

My aunty who is in her late 80's, Mrs Grace Inonge Nalumango has been suffering from a sore on her left foot for 3 years now. She is NOT diabetic and we have tried everything but nothing has worked.

She follows your teachings with great enthusiasm and strongly believes that the new anointing water and prayers from you will heal her instantly.

We have tried but there is nowhere here in Zambia where we can get the new anointing water. Any assistance in helping my mother Wil be highly appreciated in Jesus's name.
    Wabei Mukela
    +260975284861
    Lusaka, Zambia

• Comment Link PHILLIP RAMAZHAMBA Friday, 16 April 2021 08:10 posted by PHILLIP RAMAZHAMBA

IM HIV POSITIVE
    I HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
    IM TRYING BUSINESS WHEN EVER I GET A CONTRACT IT JUST COLLAPSE IT S 15 YEARS NOW IM FAILING
    I DREAM OF DEAD PEOPLE AND EATING WITH THEM
    I WAS ONCE TOLD I HAVE AN ANCESTORAL CALLING BECAUSE MY GRAND MOTHER WAS A TRDITIONAL HEALER
    PLEASE PRAY WITH ME

• Comment Link Elizabeth Binta Gaye Thursday, 15 April 2021 00:29 posted by Elizabeth Binta Gaye

Amen and amen

Amen and amen

• Comment Link Sabina Wednesday, 14 April 2021 19:00 posted by Sabina

Thank you man of God your prayers has changed my spiritual life fear has been removed.

• Comment Link ynara Wednesday, 14 April 2021 15:53 posted by ynara

Thank you Jesus for the powerful prayer. My body was shaking during the prayer and I had a strange feeling in my legs like blood flowing and I feel light in my feet.

• Comment Link Talita Sebekedi Wednesday, 14 April 2021 11:56 posted by Talita Sebekedi

Oh Holy Spirit take more of me and give me more of YOU in Jesus Mighty name Amen, Whatever is not of God in my family be cease in Jesus Mighty name Amen. Lord give me a hearing heart in Jesus Mighty name Amen. Lord Jesus thank You for Your protection in our lives in Jesus Mighty name Amen Lord Jesus whatever the situation give me joy in my effort in Jesus Mighty name Amen

• Comment Link KIRUNGI ANNET Wednesday, 14 April 2021 10:16 posted by KIRUNGI ANNET

AMEN

• Comment Link YAONE SEGEREISI Wednesday, 14 April 2021 10:15 posted by YAONE SEGEREISI

WE THANK GOD FOR THIS PLATFORM.
    PRAY WITH ME AND MY HUSBAND FOR THE FRUIT OF THE WOMB IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN.

WE THANK GOD FOR THIS PLATFORM.

TB Joshua

Temitope Balogun Joshua (born June 12, 1963), commonly referred to as T. B. Joshua, is a Nigerian Pastor, televangelist and philanthropist. He is the leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), a Christian organisation that runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos. Joshua is known for his popularity across Africa and his online presence with 3,000,000 fans on Facebook and over 700,000 YouTube subscribers. Desc ...