REBUKE DEMONIC ACTIVITIES: Powerful Prayer With TB Joshua!!! (October-23-2020)

Published in TB Joshua
Friday, 23 October 2020 02:25

Powerful Prayer With TB Joshua!!! (October-23-2020) REBUKE DEMONIC ACTIVITIES.  Join Prophet T.B. Joshua in prayer and rebuke all strange, demonic activities in your life, family and career, in the mighty name of JESUS CHRIST!!!

Subscribe and Get Sermons, Prayers and Live Streams by TB Joshua DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

REBUKE DEMONIC ACTIVITIES: Powerful Prayer With TB Joshua!!! (October-23-2020)

• Comment Link Rachel Masimini Friday, 30 October 2020 17:01 posted by Rachel Masimini

Good morning and win today
    - I no longer eat soil I am delivered.
    - I have received a permanent job
    - I prayed along with TB Joshua requesting financial freedom I received it
    Man of God

Good morning and win today
    - I no longer eat soil I am delivered.
    - I have received a permanent job
    - I prayed along with TB Joshua requesting financial freedom I received it
    Man of God

• Comment Link Vatiswa Benya Monday, 26 October 2020 22:03 posted by Vatiswa Benya

good morning and win today

I am delivered in the name of Jesus and in the blood of the Jesus
    Amen

• Comment Link Vatiswa Benya Saturday, 24 October 2020 11:55 posted by Vatiswa Benya

Good Morning and win today

• Comment Link Sabelo Friday, 23 October 2020 10:24 posted by Sabelo

Man of God rescued me I'm feeling something is moving inside ma body even in private parts and ive got wounds in ma penis and I'm scrubbing ma body like daz no 2morrow

• Comment Link GASENNA MOTHENE Friday, 23 October 2020 10:00 posted by GASENNA MOTHENE

AMEN,GOOD MORNING AND WIN TODAY

• Comment Link Timothy chingoya Friday, 23 October 2020 07:17 posted by Timothy chingoya

I cancel all evil spirit in My life in Jesus name, Lord Jesus locate me I need your

• Comment Link Annah Friday, 23 October 2020 03:29 posted by Annah

I kindly do not want to receive TD Joshua's sermons through my personal mail; I did not subscribe to follow him.

TB Joshua

Temitope Balogun Joshua (born June 12, 1963), commonly referred to as T. B. Joshua, is a Nigerian Pastor, televangelist and philanthropist. He is the leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), a Christian organisation that runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos. Joshua is known for his popularity across Africa and his online presence with 3,000,000 fans on Facebook and over 700,000 YouTube subscribers. Desc ...