SATAN, BOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS - Viewers Prayer With T.B. Joshua (March-03-2021)

Published in TB Joshua
Wednesday, 03 March 2021 02:23

Viewers Prayer With T.B. Joshua (March-03-2021) SATAN, BOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS .  By faith, Join Prophet T.B. Joshua in this powerful prayer session and say, "Good morning" to everything about your life! Distance is not a barrier to the power of God!

Subscribe and Get Sermons, Prayers and Live Streams by TB Joshua DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Alice Monday, 08 March 2021 00:23 posted by Alice

Amen 🙌

• Comment Link Mututuka Serge Pierre Friday, 05 March 2021 03:18 posted by Mututuka Serge Pierre

merci homme de Dieu de nous avoir libéré de l'emprise de satan dans nos vie.

• Comment Link MILAGROS JOSEFINA ARMAS FONG Wednesday, 03 March 2021 21:26 posted by MILAGROS JOSEFINA ARMAS FONG

Oración por liberación para mí familia Salvador José MIJARES Armas y MARYSOL MILAGROS MIJARES ARMAS Y MIS HERMANOS XIOMARA MARTINA HUNG FONG , WILFREDO DEL VALLE HUNG FONG ROBERT JUVENAL ARMAS FONG, ONEIDA YABIRUBI ARMAS FONG, ORLANDO JOSÉ ARMAS FONG,YUMIRNA DEL VALLE ARMAS FONG, YUMILVA CAROLINA HUBEL ARMAS, ESTEFENI HUBEL ARMAS,BORI HUBEL,

• Comment Link Emmanuel Ussher Wednesday, 03 March 2021 20:57 posted by Emmanuel Ussher

Sir your mauntain of prayer leaving water miracles services has touched my heart and am beging God through prophet TB JOSHUA TO LOCATE ME IN SPIRIT TO pray for my health. Eye, trougth flems sore, short of breath, dizziness, sharp severe headache, Fettliver, hipatitis, waist pains, sciatica pains both legs, numbness in my arms and all over my body to be healed by the mercyfull blood of Jesus. Restore Favor, Blessings, Financial, Job, FOR my total breakthrough, and what ever limitations in my life be washed away by the blood of Jesus, To take more of me and the Lord Jesus give me more more of his mercyfull favour and blessings breakthrough for me in the name of Jesus. Thank you Jesus, Thank you Prophet TB JOSHUA FOR MY DELIVRANCE AND BREAKTHROUGH, AMEN

• Comment Link Emmanuel Ussher Wednesday, 03 March 2021 20:43 posted by Emmanuel Ussher

• Comment Link Kirungi Annet Wednesday, 03 March 2021 11:20 posted by Kirungi Annet

AMEN.

• Comment Link Joseph chiteta nsamvu Wednesday, 03 March 2021 10:48 posted by Joseph chiteta nsamvu

Iam delivered in the name of jesus christ.

• Comment Link Violine jazema urimovandu Wednesday, 03 March 2021 08:36 posted by Violine jazema urimovandu

Good afternoon please man of god help me ,I'm always following prayer on line, but when I'm praying with church on YouTube, I can feel there is something stuck on my chest trying to moviting but is not coming out,please help me please thank you,

TB Joshua

Temitope Balogun Joshua (born June 12, 1963), commonly referred to as T. B. Joshua, is a Nigerian Pastor, televangelist and philanthropist. He is the leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), a Christian organisation that runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos. Joshua is known for his popularity across Africa and his online presence with 3,000,000 fans on Facebook and over 700,000 YouTube subscribers. Desc ...