SHOCKING CONFESSIONS OF A FEMALE WITCHDOCTOR!!! (March-01-2021) TB Joshua

Published in TB Joshua
Monday, 01 March 2021 02:05

TB Joshua (March-01-2021) SHOCKING CONFESSIONS OF A FEMALE WITCHDOCTOR!!!. Miss Olipha Dube was deeply entangled in the dark world of witchcraft and sorcery, having a school of initiation and attending to hundreds of ‘solution-seeking’ clients on a daily basis with her acquired diabolical powers.

Subscribe and Get Sermons, Prayers and Live Streams by TB Joshua DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

SHOCKING CONFESSIONS OF A FEMALE WITCHDOCTOR!!! (March-01-2021) TB Joshua

• Comment Link VELI JIM MSIZA Thursday, 04 March 2021 04:40 posted by VELI JIM MSIZA

Greetings, In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Prophet may you please pray for my carrer job of Personnel Management, since i finished my National Diploma in HRM in 2008 I never got a job of my carrer, please pray for me and my marriage and my brother and my childrens, Am currently doing in service training in Human Resources Management department at South African Police Services and i want them to employ me after this training. Thanks may God Bless you, i believe and have faith that it is done.

• Comment Link VELI JIM MSIZA Thursday, 04 March 2021 04:35 posted by VELI JIM MSIZA

• Comment Link VELI JIM MSIZA Thursday, 04 March 2021 04:08 posted by VELI JIM MSIZA

• Comment Link VELI JIM MSIZA Thursday, 04 March 2021 04:05 posted by VELI JIM MSIZA

• Comment Link VELI JIM MSIZA Thursday, 04 March 2021 03:44 posted by VELI JIM MSIZA

• Comment Link VELI JIM MSIZA Thursday, 04 March 2021 03:29 posted by VELI JIM MSIZA

GREETINGS, PROPHET T.B JOSHUA, MAY YOU PLEASE PRAY FOR MY CARRER BREAKTHROUGH OF HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT WHICH AM CURRENTLY DOING AN INTERNSHIP AT SOUTH AFRICAN POLICE SERVICE, ALSO PRAY FOR MY MARRIAGE AND MY CHILDRENS.

• Comment Link VELI JIM MSIZA Thursday, 04 March 2021 03:28 posted by VELI JIM MSIZA

TB Joshua

Temitope Balogun Joshua (born June 12, 1963), commonly referred to as T. B. Joshua, is a Nigerian Pastor, televangelist and philanthropist. He is the leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), a Christian organisation that runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos. Joshua is known for his popularity across Africa and his online presence with 3,000,000 fans on Facebook and over 700,000 YouTube subscribers. Desc ...