Published in TB Joshua
Saturday, 30 May 2020 17:19

STOP THE STIGMA! | Must-Watch Advice About WORLD PANDEMIC! - TB JOSHUA Ministries (May-30-2020).

Subscribe and Get Sermons, Prayers and Live Streams by TB Joshua DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Phetheni sindiswa mashabane Saturday, 06 June 2020 18:12 posted by Phetheni sindiswa mashabane

My name is phetheni
    I in Bible School but I failing exams and I love Lord I don't why I struggling to pass
    My sister she is in wheelchair I clean her poo everyday but the this Lord pls help my sister to recover and be able to help her own and got son who can't write no 12 year and problem I'd fingers and brain. I believe the Lord we do something on my situation.
    My mother had many high blood,suger diabetic and depression
    It too much go me

• Comment Link Fungai Monica moyo Friday, 05 June 2020 02:10 posted by Fungai Monica moyo

My bridge my Prophet I salute you and love you may the mighty lord continue to bless you, I am one of your partners I missed the phone number of the Prophet and prophetess may you resend me I want to be prayed for have spiritual attacks of a spiritual husband Thank you

• Comment Link Fungai Monica moyo Friday, 05 June 2020 02:09 posted by Fungai Monica moyo

My bridge my Prophet I salute you and love you may the mighty lord continue to bless you, I am one of your partners I missed the phone number of the Prophet and prophetess may you resend me I want to be praid for have spiritual attacks of a spiritual husband Thank you

• Comment Link Fungai Monica moyo Friday, 05 June 2020 01:49 posted by Fungai Monica moyo

• Comment Link Fungai Monica moyo Friday, 05 June 2020 01:46 posted by Fungai Monica moyo

• Comment Link Ackim Mzilikazi Monday, 01 June 2020 07:45 posted by Ackim Mzilikazi

I appreciate so much the sermons i receive daily, may God grant you many more years in JESUS NAME.

• Comment Link Ackim Mzilikazi Monday, 01 June 2020 07:34 posted by Ackim Mzilikazi

TB Joshua

Temitope Balogun Joshua (born June 12, 1963), commonly referred to as T. B. Joshua, is a Nigerian Pastor, televangelist and philanthropist. He is the leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), a Christian organisation that runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos. Joshua is known for his popularity across Africa and his online presence with 3,000,000 fans on Facebook and over 700,000 YouTube subscribers. Desc ...