THE SECRET OF FAITH! | TB Joshua Sermon (October-28-2020)

Published in TB Joshua
Wednesday, 28 October 2020 02:44

TB Joshua Sermon (October-28-2020) THE SECRET OF FAITH!  How do I get faith? How can I grow in my faith? What is the proof of my faith? Get the answers to these essential questions in this practical message with TB Joshua titled 'The Secret Of Faith'! Be motivated to grow in your walk with the Lord as you watch, in Jesus' name.

Subscribe and Get Sermons, Prayers and Live Streams by TB Joshua DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

THE SECRET OF FAITH! | TB Joshua Sermon (October-28-2020)

• Comment Link Vatiswa Benya Wednesday, 28 October 2020 19:58 posted by Vatiswa Benya

Good Morning and win today

God please help us to have faith . I truly believe in God of TB Joshua with all my heart . I watch emmanuel tv almost every day because it runs in my house 24hours even if I am asleep. I even have a small tv just to listen to other channels like news etc

• Comment Link Quinta Enjei Wednesday, 28 October 2020 09:00 posted by Quinta Enjei

Father help me and renew my faith again . O Lord I know you still do it for me, because you are the God of yesterday, today and for ever.

• Comment Link Fitsum Abraham Wednesday, 28 October 2020 06:45 posted by Fitsum Abraham

GOd is great from all in the heaven and all over the world thank you Jesus christ thank you TB JOSHUA stay blessed.

• Comment Link Teodoro Bengono Wednesday, 28 October 2020 06:11 posted by Teodoro Bengono

Buenos dias profeta quiero que oreis por mi y mi famillia

• Comment Link Quinta Enjei Wednesday, 28 October 2020 04:44 posted by Quinta Enjei

• Comment Link Quinta Enjei Wednesday, 28 October 2020 04:43 posted by Quinta Enjei

• Comment Link Mbambara Mercy Wednesday, 28 October 2020 03:09 posted by Mbambara Mercy

I need prayers please help me from Zambia

TB Joshua

Temitope Balogun Joshua (born June 12, 1963), commonly referred to as T. B. Joshua, is a Nigerian Pastor, televangelist and philanthropist. He is the leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), a Christian organisation that runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos. Joshua is known for his popularity across Africa and his online presence with 3,000,000 fans on Facebook and over 700,000 YouTube subscribers. Desc ...