Three HABITS That Will CHANGE Your LIFE!!! | TB Joshua (Peru Crusade) (October-20-2020)

Published in TB Joshua
Tuesday, 20 October 2020 02:26

TB Joshua (October-20-2020) Three HABITS That Will CHANGE Your LIFE!!! (Peru Crusade).  Are you hungry for change? Seeking to improve your relationship with God and others? This message is for you!

Subscribe and Get Sermons, Prayers and Live Streams by TB Joshua DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Benígna Gama Cuambe Tuesday, 27 October 2020 05:10 posted by Benígna Gama Cuambe

Good Morning and Win today. Benígna Gama Cuambe

• Comment Link GASENNA MOTHENE Wednesday, 21 October 2020 10:54 posted by GASENNA MOTHENE

GOOD MORNING AND WIN TODAY

• Comment Link Isaac Afful Wednesday, 21 October 2020 04:27 posted by Isaac Afful

I need God in my life

I need God in my life

• Comment Link Ugommah Miller Tuesday, 20 October 2020 16:13 posted by Ugommah Miller

I need healing and deliverance in my body and for God to set me free from every evil spirit tormenting my for past 17 years in USA

• Comment Link Bong Hortense Tuesday, 20 October 2020 14:00 posted by Bong Hortense

Bonsoir mon prophète j'ai commencé un petit travail l'une des patronne ne veux pas de moi j'aimerais que vous priez pour moi que je garde mon enploi jusqu'à ce que je trouve un meilleur travail et que Dieu ouvre les portes financier pour l'Université de ma fille

• Comment Link Eva Mokgethisi Tuesday, 20 October 2020 10:25 posted by Eva Mokgethisi

I was touched by the teaching of prophet TB Joshua about the three habits

• Comment Link Quinta Enjei Tuesday, 20 October 2020 08:02 posted by Quinta Enjei

O Lord thank you for speaking to me again. I pray that God should raise my faith back and I believe that God will do it for me.

• Comment Link Quinta Enjei Tuesday, 20 October 2020 08:01 posted by Quinta Enjei

TB Joshua

Temitope Balogun Joshua (born June 12, 1963), commonly referred to as T. B. Joshua, is a Nigerian Pastor, televangelist and philanthropist. He is the leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), a Christian organisation that runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos. Joshua is known for his popularity across Africa and his online presence with 3,000,000 fans on Facebook and over 700,000 YouTube subscribers. Desc ...