USE YOUR FAITH TO PUT A DEMAND - T.B. Joshua (October-21-2020)

Published in TB Joshua
Wednesday, 21 October 2020 03:17

T.B. Joshua (October-21-2020) USE YOUR FAITH TO PUT A DEMAND.  In this practical message, Prophet T.B. Joshua teaches on how to use our faith in Christ to receive from Jesus Christ. Be blessed as you open your heart to God's Word and Spirit.

Subscribe and Get Sermons, Prayers and Live Streams by TB Joshua DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

USE YOUR FAITH TO PUT A DEMAND - T.B. Joshua (October-21-2020)

• Comment Link Selinah Friday, 06 November 2020 02:59 posted by Selinah

enter your message here...
    I watch the sermon everyday before I go to bed during the week,when i am off duty i watch during the day,all the messages are helping me a lot.I wrote to distance has no barrier because of illhealth,now i feel better even though I have not yet revved the prayer.
    God is good all the time

• Comment Link Martha  nkhoma Saturday, 24 October 2020 17:17 posted by Martha nkhoma

My faith is lifted up, I'm blessed, I'm derlived, I'm healed,. I'm free

My faith is lifted up, I'm blessed, I'm derlived, I'm healed,. I'm free

• Comment Link Borteh Yema Patricia Massaquoi Thursday, 22 October 2020 19:09 posted by Borteh Yema Patricia Massaquoi

Appreciate the Almighty God for connecting me to the Prophet T.B. JOSHUA ONLINE SERMON, emmanuel.TV. The blessings I received every day are numerous, which is unlimited. Thanks to the Man of God and his entire team members.

Man of God and your abled Team Members, help me in prayers, for a positive response from the Environmental Protection Agency Director to grant me permission certificate to continue with my construction work.

Also, join me in prayers for a satisfactory result of our first donor-funded supervision mission starting from the 26th October to 7th November 2020, the new job I am presently working for, the Agriculture Value Chain Development Project in Sierra Leone.
    23277667974

• Comment Link Esnart Lusoke Thursday, 22 October 2020 04:25 posted by Esnart Lusoke

Am Esnart Lusoke from Zambia
    Please man of God deliver me and my family we are passing through difficulties time, spirit of disappointed.God of TB Joshua heal my mum's legs, it's now 5 mouths without doing my periods and my head always painful 😪 please deliver me and my family in Jesus name Amen
    +260969957650

• Comment Link Emile Gasper Thursday, 22 October 2020 03:41 posted by Emile Gasper

Amen....Hamba Tuhan Bapa TB Joshua,saya mohon doakan saya dan keluarga di dalam Nama Tuhan Yesus Kristus...saya membutuhkan doa bagi kesembuhan saya bersama isteri dan anak2 kami

• Comment Link Emile Gasper Thursday, 22 October 2020 03:40 posted by Emile Gasper

• Comment Link Catherine Mutemba Wednesday, 21 October 2020 18:55 posted by Catherine Mutemba

Man of God, deliver me he family from the generation curses.we have suffered so much at the point of break to through, challenges flow no stable home, good jobs (but delay in promotions) nothing to write home about.Rejection all over, prison and setback.career failures.delucer my family we want to give a testimony and magnify the Lord.

• Comment Link Susan Ingleton Wednesday, 21 October 2020 08:16 posted by Susan Ingleton

I put my faith to receive from Jesus Christ. Please send me prayers.

TB Joshua

Temitope Balogun Joshua (born June 12, 1963), commonly referred to as T. B. Joshua, is a Nigerian Pastor, televangelist and philanthropist. He is the leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), a Christian organisation that runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos. Joshua is known for his popularity across Africa and his online presence with 3,000,000 fans on Facebook and over 700,000 YouTube subscribers. Desc ...