Watch Video That Caused The Suspension Of TB Joshua YouTube Channel ''Emmanuel TV" (April-20-2021)

Published in TB Joshua
Tuesday, 20 April 2021 02:01

TB Joshua YouTube Channel ''Emmanuel TV" (April-20-2021) Watch Video That Caused The Suspension Of. A UK-based media organisation 'openDemocracy' has claimed responsibility for the sudden closure of Pastor TB Joshua's popular YouTube Channel Emmanuel TV, which had over 1,800,000 subscribers and 600,000,000 views.

Subscribe and Get Sermons, Prayers and Live Streams by TB Joshua DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Morine Najirumbi kendigi Wednesday, 21 April 2021 15:20 posted by Morine Najirumbi kendigi

AMEN THANK YOU JESUS

• Comment Link Peter Chihana Wednesday, 21 April 2021 10:04 posted by Peter Chihana

Thank you Prophet for delivering our friends. It is no small thing to be oppressed by the devil and to be forced to be doing things against your will. I wouldn't want it to happen to me or anyone. Those that complain should respect the right the our friends to be free.

The one being delivered is happy that they have been set free...and that's all that matters. And the season of forcing people to embrace a view simply because it is eurocentric or is advocated by the rich and influential is gone.

Let the people practice their freedom of choice. It's called respect. Let us also admit that many things that Africa has been forced to embrace have not been for the good of Africa. Why do some people become angry when others find happiness. Let us cerebrate when others become free.

• Comment Link Prem mongia Wednesday, 21 April 2021 09:46 posted by Prem mongia

Good Morning TB Joshua Ministery, I am sending very humble request, I was told become a partner of our Church in Nigeria , we will send you Anointing water Sticker and bracelets. But now getting four months, nobody send nothing, my husband is very serious now, also I m very sick. Nobody even pick up the phone. Please don’t do that . I am checking everyday my mailbox nothing comes. Please call me or send me Email, Thankyou and have wonderful day. I will wait for ur answer. God bless you.

• Comment Link Prem mongia Wednesday, 21 April 2021 09:46 posted by Prem mongia

• Comment Link Prem mongia Wednesday, 21 April 2021 08:41 posted by Prem mongia

• Comment Link Prem mongia Wednesday, 21 April 2021 08:33 posted by Prem mongia

• Comment Link Prem mongia Wednesday, 21 April 2021 08:31 posted by Prem mongia

• Comment Link Prem mongia Wednesday, 21 April 2021 08:31 posted by Prem mongia

• Comment Link Azwinndini Bridget Mutlambo Wednesday, 21 April 2021 08:30 posted by Azwinndini Bridget Mutlambo

there is no things that can makes T.B Joshua you tube to be suspended. Is only spirits that are commanded to live from person and people be restored, Its shows only love. What i see those who don't know about deliverance from evil things they can say what ever they want to say what i advice people is don't rush to the point which you don't understand, but as a children of God we must leave it to God

TB Joshua

Temitope Balogun Joshua (born June 12, 1963), commonly referred to as T. B. Joshua, is a Nigerian Pastor, televangelist and philanthropist. He is the leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), a Christian organisation that runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos. Joshua is known for his popularity across Africa and his online presence with 3,000,000 fans on Facebook and over 700,000 YouTube subscribers. Desc ...