WEIGHT LOSS PRAYER: TB Joshua (November-24-2020)

Published in TB Joshua
Tuesday, 24 November 2020 02:26

TB Joshua (November-24-2020) WEIGHT LOSS PRAYER.  Are you struggling with obesity? Watch this prayer offered to a Togolese lady by Prophet T.B. Joshua and receive your miracle, in Jesus' name! With God, all things are possible!

Subscribe and Get Sermons, Prayers and Live Streams by TB Joshua DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

WEIGHT LOSS PRAYER: TB Joshua (November-24-2020)

• Comment Link Maria Friday, 27 November 2020 03:37 posted by Maria

Play for myself and my mom pap

• Comment Link Maria Friday, 27 November 2020 03:36 posted by Maria

Play for myself and my mom pap

• Comment Link Mathews mashimango Wednesday, 25 November 2020 13:20 posted by Mathews mashimango

Need Devine healing from the incurable disease.

• Comment Link Mathews mashimango Wednesday, 25 November 2020 13:05 posted by Mathews mashimango

Need Devine healing from the incurable disease.

Need Devine healing from the incurable disease.

• Comment Link Peterson Acluche Tuesday, 24 November 2020 20:12 posted by Peterson Acluche

Thank you families of God ,you are so important for me and my family, I can't wait to comeback to synagogue of all Nations, continue praying for us ,because we need it.Tank you family of God

TB Joshua

Temitope Balogun Joshua (born June 12, 1963), commonly referred to as T. B. Joshua, is a Nigerian Pastor, televangelist and philanthropist. He is the leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), a Christian organisation that runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos. Joshua is known for his popularity across Africa and his online presence with 3,000,000 fans on Facebook and over 700,000 YouTube subscribers. Desc ...