You BETRAYED This Woman | T.B. Joshua PROPHECY (December-04-2020)

Published in TB Joshua
Friday, 04 December 2020 02:43

T.B. Joshua PROPHECY (December-04-2020).You BETRAYED This Woman.  A prophetic message from T.B. Joshua unites father and daughter estranged for over 12 years after betrayal led to separation with her mother. At The SCOAN, Mr Elijah Chikwendu saw his daughter for the very first time, not knowing his refusal to take up his parental responsibility was behind his setbacks! Truly, the Gospel of God’s grace changes and challenges everything; to God’s power, NOTHING is impossible!

Subscribe and Get Sermons, Prayers and Live Streams by TB Joshua DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

You BETRAYED This Woman | T.B. Joshua PROPHECY (December-04-2020)

• Comment Link ynara Sunday, 06 December 2020 09:10 posted by ynara

Very inspiring. Deliverance is key in order to move mountains standing on the way. I also have blocks that require prayers. Thank you Jesus

• Comment Link Rusia Pouoa Sunday, 06 December 2020 08:33 posted by Rusia Pouoa

Please TB Joshua do believe there is a mountain blocking my relationship with Jesus Christ Please I need healing and delivering concerning all what is hindering above me and my children In Jesus Christ Mighty Name. Amen Thanks very much Man of God Amen

• Comment Link Deboru Florence Saturday, 05 December 2020 02:28 posted by Deboru Florence

Good morning and Emanuel. Thanks a lot for the daily summons. It is indeed blessing. However I don't know if you have prayer request lines, I ask for prayers .I have degree in law but it has been 13 years since then, no job, body pain everyday , poverty in endless, hatrade and division in the home, no proper marriage, the list is endless even in my home no one can help with only 200 shillings . the situation is that bad.please pray for me.

• Comment Link Deboru Florence Saturday, 05 December 2020 02:27 posted by Deboru Florence

• Comment Link Michael motika Friday, 04 December 2020 22:27 posted by Michael motika

Man of God be blessed for whatever you do for people's of god through Jesus Christ.

Man of God be blessed for ywhatever you do for people's of god through Jesus Christ.

• Comment Link Michael motika Friday, 04 December 2020 22:25 posted by Michael motika

Man of God be blessed for kwhatever you do for people's of god through Jesus Christ.

• Comment Link Michael motika Friday, 04 December 2020 22:24 posted by Michael motika

Man of God be blessed for whatever you do for people's of through Jesus Christ.

• Comment Link Benjamin Friday, 04 December 2020 16:36 posted by Benjamin

Man of God help am a sinner fg

• Comment Link Benjamin Friday, 04 December 2020 16:36 posted by Benjamin

Man of God help am a sinner fg

TB Joshua

Temitope Balogun Joshua (born June 12, 1963), commonly referred to as T. B. Joshua, is a Nigerian Pastor, televangelist and philanthropist. He is the leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), a Christian organisation that runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos. Joshua is known for his popularity across Africa and his online presence with 3,000,000 fans on Facebook and over 700,000 YouTube subscribers. Desc ...