You CANNOT Deny This MIRACLE!!! (February-23-3031) TB Joshua

You CANNOT Deny This MIRACLE!!! (February-23-3031) TB Joshua
Published in TB Joshua
Tuesday, 23 February 2021 02:32

TB Joshua (February-23-3031)  You CANNOT Deny This MIRACLE!!! Mr Kim Joong Chun came to the Pastors’ Conference in Seoul, South Korea with Prophet T.B. Joshua in a truly deplorable condition, given only a few months left to live. A rare muscular disease coupled by a paralysing stroke and a lung condition left the South Korean dependent on a wheelchair and various other medical devices. Duped by his work colleagues and abandoned by his wife who took their only child, life seemed to have turned its back upon Kim - until he learned about the coming of T.B. Joshua to Korea. Hope was rekindled and faith activated. The resultant miracle can only be termed as SUPERNATURAL!!!

Subscribe and Get Sermons, Prayers and Live Streams by TB Joshua DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Sandra Chebwa Wednesday, 24 February 2021 03:47 posted by Sandra Chebwa

GOD is wonderful 🙌🙌🙌🙌
    I also receive the same break through in Jesus name 🙏🙏🙏 distance is not a barrier 👌

GOD is wonderful 🙌🙌🙌🙌

• Comment Link Sandra Chebwa Wednesday, 24 February 2021 03:33 posted by Sandra Chebwa

GOD is wonderful 🙌🙌🙌🙌

• Comment Link Maria Gisawa Tuesday, 23 February 2021 19:16 posted by Maria Gisawa

Glory and Praise to our God for His Tool Prophet TB Joshua, using him to heal, restore, deliver and save the souls for the extension of God's Kingdom.

I am inspired and strengthened because I have a grandson who cannot help him out since birth. He is 13yrs old. I need your prayers Prophet TB Joshua.

To God be the Glory.

• Comment Link ynara Tuesday, 23 February 2021 17:00 posted by ynara

Thank you Jesus for this miracle healing someone who was depending on life support because of ailments.i have faith that God will deliver me and also heal me from diabetes and hypertension

• Comment Link ynara Tuesday, 23 February 2021 17:00 posted by ynara

• Comment Link ynara Tuesday, 23 February 2021 17:00 posted by ynara

• Comment Link Samuel Mwanza Tuesday, 23 February 2021 10:08 posted by Samuel Mwanza

God is great, thank you Jesus.

• Comment Link Kirungi Annet Tuesday, 23 February 2021 07:54 posted by Kirungi Annet

To God be the glory

• Comment Link Mututuka Serge Pierre Tuesday, 23 February 2021 07:34 posted by Mututuka Serge Pierre

JÉSUS CHRIST EST TOUJOURS LE MÊME, HIER, AUJOURD'HUI et ÉTERNÈLEMENT

TB Joshua

Temitope Balogun Joshua (born June 12, 1963), commonly referred to as T. B. Joshua, is a Nigerian Pastor, televangelist and philanthropist. He is the leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), a Christian organisation that runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos. Joshua is known for his popularity across Africa and his online presence with 3,000,000 fans on Facebook and over 700,000 YouTube subscribers. Desc ...