YOUR WORD, YOUR BOND - Evelyn Joshua Sermon

Published in TB Joshua
Wednesday, 26 January 2022 15:18

Evelyn Joshua - Watch Sermon - YOUR WORD, YOUR BOND

Pastor Evelyn Joshua says: “The blessings and curses that come your way today are a result of what you say. If you speak contrarily, think negatively, carelessly, it is because your heart is so. The Scripture says that as a man thinketh in His heart so he is.

Jesus Christ believes that whatever you say is important. He takes cognisance of your words. He listens, cares about those words and He is concerned. Remember, if it is good, it is God; if it is blessing, victory, joy, salvation, it is God but if it is contrary, examine yourself.”

Get to know the power behind your words as you listen to Pastor Evelyn Joshua, in this powerful message titled, “Your Word, Your Bond”.

Subscribe and Get Sermons, Prayers and Live Streams by TB Joshua DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

YOUR WORD, YOUR BOND - Evelyn Joshua Sermon

• Comment Link Vatiswa Benya Sunday, 06 March 2022 21:03 posted by Vatiswa Benya

good morning and win today . we ask prayers as I am suffering with Arthritis my legs are paining me

• Comment Link Buy Private Proxies Sunday, 06 March 2022 03:11 posted by Buy Private Proxies

Hello! I've been reading your blog for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Porter Tx! Just wanted to mention keep up the excellent work!

Proxyti.com

• Comment Link Vatiswa Benya Friday, 28 January 2022 09:37 posted by Vatiswa Benya

Good Morning and Win Today. Thank you for sharing a powerful sermon with me. I feel special and honored. We will always miss our Daddy Prophet Senior T.B Joshua. Rest in Peace Daddy we shall ever love you.

• Comment Link Zulu Adamson Thursday, 27 January 2022 08:08 posted by Zulu Adamson

Amen

Amen

• Comment Link Agostinho Jorge Santos Thursday, 27 January 2022 06:41 posted by Agostinho Jorge Santos

Good morning, Emmanuel family. TV, I would like to know how can I have new anointing water and sticker as I live in Cabinda, a province further north of Angola that borders Congo Brazzaville and Democratic Congo? Please man of God help me in the name of our Lord Jesus.
    My address:
    Cabinda - Bairro 4 de Fevereiro.
    Street: Chiloango casa # 21
    Name: Agostinho Jorge Santos
    Mobile number: +244 (0) 925142117
    Thank you very much in the name of the Lord

TB Joshua

Prophet T.B. Joshua, who died aged fifty-seven in Lagos in June and was buried last Friday, is an example of an African religious leader who, within his own country, was probably more influential than any political figure.

...