Branded! - TD Jakes Sunday Sermon

Published in TD Jakes
Thursday, 21 October 2021 06:01

Bishop TD Jakes - Sermon: Branded! Think of yourself differently in this new season that you’re entering. Think of yourself as a descendant of the very Jesus who was wounded on the cross, stripped down from a Savior to a slave, and died a human death only to be resurrected with scars and stripes on His body. Why is that? Because those scars marked the pain that permitted His perfection. All that you’ve been through and all that you’ve endured has qualified you for a blessing that will have you walking with the humility of human pain and the crowning of a Christ-like mind. You’ve got to walk with your wounds! Scripture: Philippians 2:5-11 (LEB); John 20:24​-28 (NIV)

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by T.D. Jakes DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Branded! - TD Jakes Sunday Sermon

• Comment Link Achike Sunday Thursday, 04 March 2021 01:33 posted by Achike Sunday

The message really inspired me
    Now I know that there is brand tag on me glory to God hallelujah

• Comment Link Clyde Mervin Monday, 22 February 2021 14:38 posted by Clyde Mervin

Thank you for your sermons it inspired me and my wife everyday on DSTV Morning and Afternoon. God is good and always faithful. I lo

• Comment Link Clyde Mervin Monday, 22 February 2021 13:49 posted by Clyde Mervin

• Comment Link Clyde Mervin Monday, 22 February 2021 13:48 posted by Clyde Mervin

• Comment Link Mrs Manu Duryea Sunday, 21 February 2021 19:11 posted by Mrs Manu Duryea

My God I'm blessed Bishop may God bless you.
    Thank you for this powerful & blood washed message.
    God has now put a seal on me & what I dreamed of will come to pass.
    My wounds & years of sorrow,dissatisfaction & suffering will never be in vain.
    God 3 in one has already gone before me.
    Now I have the fight & faith to carry on.
    Through the fire,through the flood,through the storm.
    God is a healer,provider.
    You are one of the greatest child of God.
    Brave,encouraging.
    I would be honoured to show into your ministry.
    Tonight,today I have been set free,given a new beginning a new start,a clean slate.
    May God keep you,your wife & children & continue to protect & bless you.
    My husband & I have a small radio station in the uk licenced & we would like to stream out your sermons but more importantly connect with you personally on zoom.
    Please could someone from your finance team connect with us so we can discuss our monthly giving as a gift on a monthly basis as we are committed to our home church in the uk.
    You are blessed.
    Contact number 07453761204 Mrs Afua Manu Duryea
    Or +447712705031 Mr Andre Duryea

Kind Regards Praise be to the King.

My God I'm blessed Bishop may God bless you.
    Thank you for this powerful & blood washed message.
    God has now put a seal on me & what I dreamed of will come to pass.
    My wounds & years of sorrow,dissatisfaction & suffering will never be in vain.
    God 3 in one has already gone before me.
    Now I have the fight & faith to carry on.
    Through the fire,through the flood,through the storm.
    God is a healer,provider.
    You are one of the greatest child of God.
    Brave,encouraging.
    I would be honoured to show into your ministry.
    May God keep you,your wife & children & continue to protect & bless you.
    You are blessed.
    Contact number 07453761204 Mrs Afua Manu Duryea
    Or +447712705031 Mr Andre Duryea

Kind Regards Praise be to the King.

My God I'm blessed Bishop may God bless you.
    Thank you for this powerful & blood washed message.
    God has now put a seal on me & what I dreamed of will come to pass.
    My wounds & years of sorrow,dissatisfaction & suffering will never be in vain.
    God 3 in one has already gone before me.
    Now I have the fight & faith to carry on.
    Through the fire,through the flood,through the storm.
    God is a healer,provider.
    You are one of the greatest child of God.
    Brave,encouraging.
    I would be honoured to show into your ministry.
    May God keep you,your wife & children & continue to protect & bless you.
    You are blessed.
    Contact number 07453761204 Mrs Afua Manu Duryea
    Or +447712705031 Mr Andre Duryea

Kind Regards Praise be to the King.

My God I'm blessed Bishop may God bless you.
    Thank you for this powerful & blood washed message.
    God has now put a seal on me & what I dreamed of will come to pass.
    My wounds & years of sorrow,dissatisfaction & suffering will never be in vain.
    God 3 in one has already gone before me.
    Now I have the fight & faith to carry on.
    Through the fire,through the flood,through the storm.
    God is a healer,provider.
    You are one of the greatest child of God.
    Brave,encouraging.
    I would be honoured to show into your ministry.
    May God keep you,your wife & children & continue to protect & bless you.
    You are blessed.
    Contact number 07453761204 Mrs Afua Manu Duryea
    Or +447712705031 Mr Andre Duryea

Kind Regards Praise be to the King.

TD Jakes

Thomas Dexter "T. D." Jakes, Sr. (born June 9, 1957) is the Apostle/Bishop of The Potter's House, a non-denominational American megachurch, with 30,000 members. T. D. Jakes' church services and evangelistic sermons are broadcast on The Potter's Touch, which airs on the Trinity Broadcasting Network, Black Entertainment Television, the Daystar Television Network ...