TD Jakes - Time to Fly - DON'T DIE IN THE NEST - Part 2 (January-25-2021)

TD Jakes - Time to Fly - DON'T DIE IN THE NEST - Part 2 (January-25-2021)
Published in TD Jakes
Monday, 25 January 2021 05:54

TD Jakes - Sermon: Time to Fly - DON'T DIE IN THE NEST - Part 2.

The nest is significant in the life of every believer. It is any place where you have settled instead of soared. It is that thing in your life that is limiting you. But God, in His great mercy, refuses to let you settle in your nest. He knows that He created you and destined you to soar on the winds rather than sit back and never realize your potential.

You are destined for new heights. Your wings have now outgrown the nest. Don’t settle for less than who you were created to be. Today, God wants to stir your nest.

In this four-part series, Bishop T.D. Jakes will teach you how to soar higher. This series of messages will encourage you and challenge you to live at a whole new lever of blessing. It’s time to spread your wings and soar into your destiny. Rise above, today!

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by T.D. Jakes DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Jargba Weah Monday, 25 January 2021 22:07 posted by Jargba Weah

Great message, papa T. D. Jakes to God be all the glory, more grace.

• Comment Link Jared Wednesday, 25 November 2020 07:46 posted by Jared

You really make it appear really easy along with your presentation but I find this matter to be really
    one thing that I think I might never understand. It kind of feels too complex and very large for me.
    I am taking a look ahead for your next submit,
    I will attempt to get the hang of it! check credit score

• Comment Link Franklyn Friday, 20 November 2020 20:49 posted by Franklyn

hello there and thank you for your info – I have certainly picked up anything new from
    right here. I did however expertise several technical points using this web site, since
    I experienced to reload the web site many times previous to I
    could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web
    hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but
    slow loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and could damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with
    Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much
    more of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you update
    this again soon. credit report free

• Comment Link Wesley gary Wednesday, 19 August 2020 11:21 posted by Wesley gary

I love your sermons.

• Comment Link Meheret Mogos Monday, 17 August 2020 21:02 posted by Meheret Mogos

T D Jakes that is exactly how i feel God Help me to get out

you are preaching to me God Thank you for T D Jakes bless him

• Comment Link Meheret Mogos Monday, 17 August 2020 21:00 posted by Meheret Mogos

T D Jakes that is exactly how i feel God Help me to get out

you are preaching to me

T D Jakes that is exactly how i feel God Help me to get out

you are preaching to me

• Comment Link Meheret Mogos Monday, 17 August 2020 20:55 posted by Meheret Mogos

T D Jakes that is exactly ho i feel God Help me to get out

• Comment Link harris  neal Monday, 01 June 2020 10:29 posted by harris neal

As a follower of TD JAKES over the years , I can say that " IT'S JUST LIFE , & DON'T DIE IN YOUR NEST "' are his finest work. There is so much life application to these sermons.

TD Jakes

Thomas Dexter "T. D." Jakes, Sr. (born June 9, 1957) is the Apostle/Bishop of The Potter's House, a non-denominational American megachurch, with 30,000 members. T. D. Jakes' church services and evangelistic sermons are broadcast on The Potter's Touch, which airs on the Trinity Broadcasting Network, Black Entertainment Television, the Daystar Television Network ...