Don't Miss The Moment - Bishop T.D. Jakes and Pastor Sheryl Brady

Published in TD Jakes
Thursday, 21 October 2021 05:59

Bishop T.D. Jakes and Pastor Sheryl Brady - Message: Don't Miss The Moment. When we are faithful over “what’s now,” God brings us into “what’s next.” Join Bishop T.D. Jakes and Pastor Sheryl Brady, of The Potter’s House of North Dallas, as they celebrate the arrival of her new book, “Don’t Miss the Moment.” This seminal work probes a most scintillating query that is more pertinent now than ever: How do we maximize every moment God gives us, and how do we discern which moments are His and which are not?

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by T.D. Jakes DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Don't Miss The Moment - Bishop T.D. Jakes and Pastor Sheryl Brady

• Comment Link Monique Alexander Friday, 12 February 2021 04:25 posted by Monique Alexander

Pastor Sheryl i can relate to that feeling you had when you connected with TD Jakes is just a language he allows us to understand. I can only thank GOD for using Bishop TD Jakes for waking up the inner me and showed me who i am.

• Comment Link Monique Alexander Friday, 12 February 2021 04:23 posted by Monique Alexander

• Comment Link Carol Blair Wednesday, 10 February 2021 20:22 posted by Carol Blair

God is really showing me so much,ive Never heard of pastor Cheryl brady But I enjoyed the message,And I would like for TD Jakes and pastor brady to pray for .me and my children, Grandkids, family

• Comment Link warren canty Wednesday, 10 February 2021 11:53 posted by warren canty

I love all massage that he gives it help me in so many ways

I love all massage that he gives it help me in so many ways

• Comment Link warren canty Wednesday, 10 February 2021 11:52 posted by warren canty

I love all massage that he gives

• Comment Link warren canty Wednesday, 10 February 2021 11:45 posted by warren canty

I love all massage that he gives

TD Jakes

Thomas Dexter "T. D." Jakes, Sr. (born June 9, 1957) is the Apostle/Bishop of The Potter's House, a non-denominational American megachurch, with 30,000 members. T. D. Jakes' church services and evangelistic sermons are broadcast on The Potter's Touch, which airs on the Trinity Broadcasting Network, Black Entertainment Television, the Daystar Television Network ...