George Floyd, Navigating Racial Injustice & Protesting in America - T.D. Jakes & Charles Jenkins (May-31-2020)

Published in TD Jakes
Rate this item
(0 votes)
Sunday, 31 May 2020 12:56

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by T.D. Jakes DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

T.D. Jakes & Charles Jenkins (May-31-2020) George Floyd, Navigating Racial Injustice & Protesting in America.

Amidst the troubling times that we are facing in America, T.D. Jakes and Singer, Faith Leader, Social Engineer, and Entrepreneur, Charles Jenkins discuss how we can navigate the racial tension that has plagued America for hundreds of years.

For those of you seeking justice for George Floyd, please text Floyd to 55156. There you will find what you need to help move this process along.

• Comment Link Meheret Mogos Monday, 01 June 2020 06:13 posted by Meheret Mogos

Great to see T D Jakes speaking up about the situations currently in America. I am heart broken to see these violence upon our black African/ American brothers sisters. But I know it is going to result in permanent peace justice. God is God of Justice John 10:10

• Comment Link Meheret Mogos Monday, 01 June 2020 06:13 posted by Meheret Mogos

• Comment Link Dan Fillinger Sunday, 31 May 2020 22:03 posted by Dan Fillinger

This brought me to tears to see how open and real this video is. I've never had to experience this in my life,but having a realty check about what it's like being black. WOW!!!!
    I have close black friend at my local church and I tried to relate,but only God knows how much blacks have endured for many years!!!!

• Comment Link Dan Fillinger Sunday, 31 May 2020 21:56 posted by Dan Fillinger

This brought my to tears to see how open and real this video is. I've never had to experience this in my life,but having a realty check about what it's like being black. WOW!!!!

• Comment Link Dan Fillinger Sunday, 31 May 2020 21:56 posted by Dan Fillinger

TD Jakes

Thomas Dexter "T. D." Jakes, Sr. (born June 9, 1957) is the Apostle/Bishop of The Potter's House, a non-denominational American megachurch, with 30,000 members. T. D. Jakes' church services and evangelistic sermons are broadcast on The Potter's Touch, which airs on the Trinity Broadcasting Network, Black Entertainment Television, the Daystar Television Network ...