HOLD ON YOUR TIME IS COMING - TD Jakes & Joel Osteen (December-05-2020)

Published in TD Jakes
Sunday, 06 December 2020 05:53

TD Jakes & Joel Osteen (December-05-2020) Watch Motivation: HOLD ON YOUR TIME IS COMING. This video was made to help everyone to hold on. Do not be so quick to give up in life. The message in this video is so powerful. A must see! Hope you all enjoy. Remember, be strong, be encouraged and inspired.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by T.D. Jakes DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

HOLD ON YOUR TIME IS COMING - TD Jakes & Joel Osteen (December-05-2020)

• Comment Link Mike Hipps Sunday, 06 December 2020 21:24 posted by Mike Hipps

Thank you , I needed to hear that thank you Sir

• Comment Link Israel Moussa Boureima Sunday, 06 December 2020 12:08 posted by Israel Moussa Boureima

Amen ! Jehovah-Eloheinu

• Comment Link Veronica Sunday, 06 December 2020 09:18 posted by Veronica

I need help my life is so crazy.i am homeless.my landlord lied on me .it's hard she got eviction on my records.i have a section 8 voucher it ends at the end of the month.its hard to find a place to stay with no money.no address its to hard.my son and his wife got me from the shelter.im great ful I need my own spot so they can have there's Amen 😎

• Comment Link Mulowa Maswabi Sunday, 06 December 2020 06:11 posted by Mulowa Maswabi

Thank you very for the message, this what I needed.Am so low. My financial is so bad. I don't have money for my rent and food. Help me

• Comment Link Mulowa Maswabi Sunday, 06 December 2020 06:09 posted by Mulowa Maswabi

• Comment Link Mavis Mahlatsi Sunday, 06 December 2020 00:17 posted by Mavis Mahlatsi

Thank you very much. Your message realy inspired me. All my questions have been answered. May God continue to bless and protect you.

• Comment Link Christiana Ablakwa Saturday, 05 December 2020 19:48 posted by Christiana Ablakwa

God bless your ministry

• Comment Link Zumisa Saturday, 05 December 2020 18:21 posted by Zumisa

Dear Sirs,

I feel like I'm losing hope, nothing seems to work out in my iife instead I'm losing everything, I don't even have a job for me to provide for my child my husband left me for onother woman, because of stress I could not cope at work since I noticed that I am losing hearing

I feel like God has forgotten about me I really need prayers and a deliverance for this sickness as I can't even pray.

Regards
    Zumisa Mzize

Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen Ministries

Joel Osteen is a preacher who gives inspiration!

And that’s true, he is positive, his sermons are positive, his ministry is positive. The parishioners of his church are very successful people, as a result! How does he inspire millions of people around the world? Let's find out!

Joel Austen began preaching in 1999, but his ministry began long before: in 1982, Osteen, left his stu ...