Wednesday Night Bible Study with Bishop T.D. Jakes (February-24-2021) Live Stream

Published in T.D. Jakes Live Stream
Wednesday, 24 February 2021 19:45

JOIN Potter's House Wednesday Night Bible Study with Bishop TD Jakes, Live Stream (February-24-2021). Good Evening! Thank you for joining us for Wednesday night service!

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by T.D. Jakes DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Rene Thursday, 25 February 2021 07:07 posted by Rene

Good morning prayer over my mind my body my daughters my fav my recovery I'm praying over my finances also I want prayer over my relationship with Ezekiel my relationship in my addiction I am a recovering addict my prayer over social distance and also to stay away from Jazzy bells and also the Jezebel of a man as well married I got proof of marriage I too want to be happy and know that I can make peace with the community in my God walk-in anywhere else.

• Comment Link Rene Thursday, 25 February 2021 07:06 posted by Rene

• Comment Link Rene Thursday, 25 February 2021 07:06 posted by Rene

• Comment Link Rene Thursday, 25 February 2021 07:06 posted by Rene

• Comment Link Rene Thursday, 25 February 2021 07:05 posted by Rene

• Comment Link Rene Thursday, 25 February 2021 07:05 posted by Rene

• Comment Link Rene Thursday, 25 February 2021 07:05 posted by Rene

• Comment Link Monica Pawloski Thursday, 25 February 2021 02:19 posted by Monica Pawloski

I finally did it. Gave y'all my email. Now I will not need to post all my private stuff on the comment section under your messages . I'm going to get it all straight . I'm just moving slower than a silkworm . Please pray for me. I need all kinds of help as a new widow. I'm so behind in all my work, endeavors and major deadlines . I love y'all . My family at the POTTERS house .
    Monica in Savannah ga
    By the way Bishop. Gene Hall does not want me to go to his ministry ever again. Someone who goes there told me that... So please pray for me another place . . So it's time for me to find my slot where I truly belong.

• Comment Link Charlotte Jackson Williams Wednesday, 24 February 2021 21:48 posted by Charlotte Jackson Williams

A time to learn. A time to be taught. Remain in a place of calm and quietness to hear HIS instructions. We are shut down to rise up with a stronger relationship in HIM. I have enjoyed this WNBS (Black History Month) and so has my 93yr old mother who would not veer from her IPAD. These are my comments.

TD Jakes

Thomas Dexter "T. D." Jakes, Sr. (born June 9, 1957) is the Apostle/Bishop of The Potter's House, a non-denominational American megachurch, with 30,000 members. T. D. Jakes' church services and evangelistic sermons are broadcast on The Potter's Touch, which airs on the Trinity Broadcasting Network, Black Entertainment Television, the Daystar Television Network ...