TD Jakes Sunday Service - Live Stream July-03-2022

Published in T.D. Jakes Live Stream
Sunday, 03 July 2022 09:30

JOIN Potter's House Sunday Service with Bishop TD Jakes, Live Stream (July-03-2022).

Watch Sunday Service in Potter's House with Bishop TD Jakes

The Potter's House of Dallas and Bishop T.D Jakes and his entire Ministry is reaching out to the world with the salvation of Our Lord Jesus Christ now and every Sunday. T.D Jakes Ministries is taking over social media with the message of Hope by providing Live Coverage and streaming of Sunday services for free. Bishop T.D Jakes live at the Potter's House illuminates your world with the word of God and empowers you to effectively communicate to others the vibrant hope that He has given you to persevere the struggles that you have overcome and continue to overcome.

At this website, you can join Potter's House Sunday Service with Bishop TD Jake online every Sunday and watch T.D Jakes Sunday services. Join us every Sunday at 9 am CST and Wednesday at 7 pm CST for powerful sermons and teachings by Bishop T.D Jakes. From your house, you can be part of every activity at the Potter's house church by streaming live in this website. Just us the scriptures have said “Let your heart therefore be wholly devoted to the Lord our God, to walk in His statutes and to keep His commandments, as at this day”, join and stream live Sunday services with dedication and your life will forever be a blessing.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by T.D. Jakes DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

TD Jakes Sunday Service - Live Stream July-03-2022

• Comment Link Rosie Spires Sunday, 03 July 2022 14:25 posted by Rosie Spires

I have been a follower of woman thou loose since the first meeting.I never missed a conference.I am retired and no longer traveling. I`m eighty three and will be eighty four in december. All my major trips were with you. I went on the alaska cruise,Africa, all the trips you offered. I was also Aarons Army ,I"m looking forward to ordering the final september meeting. May God Forever Bless You and Sister Jakes and family may all of God's best be yours.

• Comment Link Rosie Spires Sunday, 03 July 2022 14:24 posted by Rosie Spires

• Comment Link Rosie Spires Sunday, 03 July 2022 14:24 posted by Rosie Spires

• Comment Link Rosie Spires Sunday, 03 July 2022 14:24 posted by Rosie Spires

• Comment Link Rosie Spires Sunday, 03 July 2022 14:24 posted by Rosie Spires

• Comment Link Cathy Mnisi Sunday, 03 July 2022 12:37 posted by Cathy Mnisi

Thanks

• Comment Link Lula Sunday, 03 July 2022 12:29 posted by Lula

It's already done...in Jesus name!

TD Jakes

Thomas Dexter "T. D." Jakes, Sr. (born June 9, 1957) is the Apostle/Bishop of The Potter's House, a non-denominational American megachurch, with 30,000 members. T. D. Jakes' church services and evangelistic sermons are broadcast on The Potter's Touch, which airs on the Trinity Broadcasting Network, Black Entertainment Television, the Daystar Television Network ...

© 2014 - 2022 Sermons Online. All Rights Reserved.