Nothing Moves Until You Speak - TD Jakes

Published in TD Jakes
Saturday, 04 December 2021 05:28

TD Jakes - Sermon: Nothing Moves Until You Speak

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by T.D. Jakes DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Nothing Moves Until You Speak - TD Jakes

• Comment Link clive september Saturday, 03 October 2020 21:35 posted by clive september

love td jakes sermons

• Comment Link Tonja Mcreynolds Friday, 25 September 2020 11:00 posted by Tonja Mcreynolds

Pray for me and family the devil take over my family and husband please pray for me and family

• Comment Link Tonja Mcreynolds Friday, 25 September 2020 10:59 posted by Tonja Mcreynolds

• Comment Link Tonja Mcreynolds Friday, 25 September 2020 10:58 posted by Tonja Mcreynolds

• Comment Link Jargba Weah Thursday, 24 September 2020 04:22 posted by Jargba Weah

I am grateful to God servant,bishop TD Jakes , for the impactation,nothing moves until you speak.

• Comment Link Mabonga James Wednesday, 23 September 2020 10:59 posted by Mabonga James

I truly give glory to God for bishop for he has aided me to grow in ministry. May God richly bless him and the whole ministry.

TD Jakes

Thomas Dexter "T. D." Jakes, Sr. (born June 9, 1957) is the Apostle/Bishop of The Potter's House, a non-denominational American megachurch, with 30,000 members. T. D. Jakes' church services and evangelistic sermons are broadcast on The Potter's Touch, which airs on the Trinity Broadcasting Network, Black Entertainment Television, the Daystar Television Network ...