It's Not For Sale - TD Jakes (November-28-2020)

Published in TD Jakes
Saturday, 28 November 2020 04:21

It's Not For Sale - Bishop TD Jakes. What happens when we’re converted spiritually, yet unchanged mentally? When using human remedies for spiritual issues, we become ineffective. We must be courageous, functioning under the anointing in atmospheres that are seemingly uncomfortable and chaotic. Remember, God doesn’t have to stop the storm because He can walk on the storm. Furthermore, our mission forces us to receive those people outside of our “normal” who are called to further His purpose. Our faith is the only currency accepted to access the blessings of the Kingdom. I decree that every malignancy that would deter you from reaching your goals will not cross over into 2020. The power of the Holy Spirit is not for sale.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by T.D. Jakes DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

It's Not For Sale - TD Jakes (November-28-2020)

• Comment Link Coreen thyme Monday, 30 November 2020 12:57 posted by Coreen thyme

I need to find a home for my family we can afford one no higher than 1500 a month but credit is a issuer but god can boose it in seconds so I’m asking for a prayer 🙏 on us finding a home before December 10

• Comment Link Helene Wesley Sunday, 29 November 2020 11:55 posted by Helene Wesley

Thank God for this POWERFUL Sermon.
    I'am so Blessed.

• Comment Link Jargba Weah Sunday, 29 November 2020 00:26 posted by Jargba Weah

Great message, thanks,great bishop,more and more grace.

• Comment Link Laura jackson Saturday, 28 November 2020 11:27 posted by Laura jackson

Yes 🙌🏾 👍🏾❤️🖤💚☮️🦃Happy Thanksgiving too and Family:Bishop your words of today yes am Not for Sale:this right here I am on the High not down way Amen 🙏🏾 Hallelujah to my God

TD Jakes

Thomas Dexter "T. D." Jakes, Sr. (born June 9, 1957) is the Apostle/Bishop of The Potter's House, a non-denominational American megachurch, with 30,000 members. T. D. Jakes' church services and evangelistic sermons are broadcast on The Potter's Touch, which airs on the Trinity Broadcasting Network, Black Entertainment Television, the Daystar Television Network ...