You’ve Got Your Hands Full! - TD Jakes

Published in TD Jakes
Tuesday, 31 May 2022 13:31

Bishop TD Jakes - Sermon: You’ve Got Your Hands Full! When our hands are too full, even to address our needs, how do we summon enough faith to plan for the future? To overcome that feeling of spiritual despair, we cannot focus on our losses; instead, remember that God will always utilize whatever we have left to perform a miracle. It might not seem like we possess enough stuff to make something of significance, and it may very well be our last, but give it all to God anyway! When we provide it to God first, He'll open up a channel of blessings.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by T.D. Jakes DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

You’ve Got Your Hands Full! - TD Jakes

• Comment Link Rosita Wooten Tuesday, 31 May 2022 20:17 posted by Rosita Wooten

I'm turning around 😭 Lord I thank you . Bless you

• Comment Link Kimberly Blanton Pierce Thursday, 22 April 2021 03:29 posted by Kimberly Blanton Pierce

Bishop I need prayer for wisdom iam a headless woman of God with vision purpose iam called to preach and my father left inheritance iam the Joseph of my family

• Comment Link Roberta Powers Thursday, 22 April 2021 00:35 posted by Roberta Powers

• Comment Link Jargba Weah Wednesday, 21 April 2021 23:05 posted by Jargba Weah

Great message.

• Comment Link Herbie Small Wednesday, 21 April 2021 19:56 posted by Herbie Small

Bishop that’s way I picture you, the pitcher of water in one hand and a mic in the other and your just pouring in it’s all word but, as Look at the pitcher of water my God it still full! Your cup run ith over!

TD Jakes

Thomas Dexter "T. D." Jakes, Sr. (born June 9, 1957) is the Apostle/Bishop of The Potter's House, a non-denominational American megachurch, with 30,000 members. T. D. Jakes' church services and evangelistic sermons are broadcast on The Potter's Touch, which airs on the Trinity Broadcasting Network, Black Entertainment Television, the Daystar Television Network ...

© 2014 - 2022 Sermons Online. All Rights Reserved.