Paradigms and Paralysis - TD Jakes

Published in TD Jakes
Tuesday, 04 May 2021 13:18

Bishop TD Jakes - Sermon: Paradigms and Paralysis.  Anytime something doesn't work, long enough, you develop a system of survival; you learn how to cope with things that don't work. But, God wants you to know that you will not die in this vicious cycle of sustenance you've built for survival amid your crippling conditions. It's time to surround yourself with people who challenge you. God is getting ready to tug you out of paralysis and into a paradigm shift! Message: Paradigms and Paralysis Scripture: Acts 3:1-10 (KJV)

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by T.D. Jakes DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Paradigms and Paralysis - TD Jakes

• Comment Link Ikpe Dominic Sunday, 31 May 2020 03:10 posted by Ikpe Dominic

I always inspire by the word of God.... Because the world is bread of life I need is war in my life I need to learn from the apostle of Christ, a man like Bishop TD Jakes.... I need the word of God, that is what inspire me to join this group.

• Comment Link Ikpe Dominic Sunday, 31 May 2020 03:10 posted by Ikpe Dominic

• Comment Link Ikpe Dominic Sunday, 31 May 2020 03:09 posted by Ikpe Dominic

• Comment Link Tanya Simon Bernard Tuesday, 26 May 2020 19:36 posted by Tanya Simon Bernard

PRAISE be to GOD....GLORY BE TO GOD.. Thanks to bishop TDJakes...Amen...I am no longer at the gate... I am no longer comfortable with getting bi.....Gate into temple..I am leaping into my paradign

• Comment Link Tanya Simon Bernard Tuesday, 26 May 2020 19:35 posted by Tanya Simon Bernard

TD Jakes

Thomas Dexter "T. D." Jakes, Sr. (born June 9, 1957) is the Apostle/Bishop of The Potter's House, a non-denominational American megachurch, with 30,000 members. T. D. Jakes' church services and evangelistic sermons are broadcast on The Potter's Touch, which airs on the Trinity Broadcasting Network, Black Entertainment Television, the Daystar Television Network ...