Dont Run with the Herd - TD Jakes

Published in TD Jakes
Monday, 17 January 2022 13:32

Bishop TD Jakes - Sermon: Dont Run with the Herd. Herds are encompassed by "them" and "they": key players who have an intense sense of belonging, which causes them to plant seeds of strife, envy, war, and condemnation. When we as believers encounter the herd, sometimes it's in our best interest to emulate the behavior of Jesus and remain silent. We stay quiet during this time of conviction, realizing "them" and "they" were once "us." Had Jesus not stooped down and reached for us, we'd be lost. We must be strong enough to bear the infirmities of the weak, drop our rocks, and restore others as we consider ourselves.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by T.D. Jakes DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Dont Run with the Herd - TD Jakes

• Comment Link Herbie Small Monday, 17 January 2022 20:02 posted by Herbie Small

Amen, great sermon , perfectly poured!

• Comment Link Michelle Adams Thursday, 05 November 2020 08:46 posted by Michelle Adams

I need prayer for me and my family for health and healing for our future

• Comment Link Corrine Gale Henderson Tuesday, 03 November 2020 20:28 posted by Corrine Gale Henderson

I have always loved pastor Jake's n I just happened 2 find this a few minutes ago n I know it's from GOD. I HAVE RECENTLY WENT BACK 2 SOMETHING I HATE N WAS NOT ONLY 10 MINUTES AGO PRAYING 4 GOD 2 SAVE ME, AGAIN!
    IT'S AWESOME HOW GREAT R GOD IS. I PRAY THAT 1 DAY THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE WILL KNOW HIS GREATNESS. N JESUS NAME

• Comment Link Corrine Gale Henderson Tuesday, 03 November 2020 20:02 posted by Corrine Gale Henderson

• Comment Link Dorthann Robinson Tuesday, 03 November 2020 19:11 posted by Dorthann Robinson

I've tried numerous times to get your sermons. Someone shared this on Facebook, I hope this gets me to. You

• Comment Link Dorthann Robinson Tuesday, 03 November 2020 19:10 posted by Dorthann Robinson

• Comment Link Dorthann Robinson Tuesday, 03 November 2020 19:09 posted by Dorthann Robinson

• Comment Link Dorthann Tuesday, 03 November 2020 19:08 posted by Dorthann

• Comment Link Dorthann Tuesday, 03 November 2020 19:08 posted by Dorthann

TD Jakes

Thomas Dexter "T. D." Jakes, Sr. (born June 9, 1957) is the Apostle/Bishop of The Potter's House, a non-denominational American megachurch, with 30,000 members. T. D. Jakes' church services and evangelistic sermons are broadcast on The Potter's Touch, which airs on the Trinity Broadcasting Network, Black Entertainment Television, the Daystar Television Network ...