TD Jakes - Trusting God when He says NO

Published in TD Jakes
Sunday, 05 December 2021 13:38

Trusting God when He says NO - Sermon by TD Jakes

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by T.D. Jakes DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

TD Jakes - Trusting God when He says NO

• Comment Link nzali Sunday, 27 September 2020 13:15 posted by nzali

Amen! Very inspiring

• Comment Link nzali Sunday, 27 September 2020 13:15 posted by nzali

Amen! Very inspiring

• Comment Link Dorothy Redd Sunday, 27 September 2020 09:55 posted by Dorothy Redd

enter your message here ... Hi Pastor Jakes
    I enjoy everyone of your sermons. Your sermons has been s blessing to me. My favorite is THE BLOOD SPEAKS!. That one is powerful against the enemy he hates it. I would watch it every time he would attack me. You are very much anointed by God but I wonder why we as believers are not prepared for the order of spiritual warfare. When I went out the Lord trained me himself on what to say and do. We really need unity in the body of Christ not just for events and conferences but also to be a step above the enemy tricks. No church left behind order black, white, Latinos and so on. This will be pleasing to the Lord Thy God in Jesus Name. This will make a great statement. I have yet to make it to your conferences but hopefully when cv19 is over I will get to come to Texas. God Bless You Truly Man Of God. Enjoy the rest of your day.

• Comment Link Dorothy Redd Sunday, 27 September 2020 08:45 posted by Dorothy Redd

enter your message here ... Hi Pastor Jakes

• Comment Link Dorothy Redd Sunday, 27 September 2020 08:43 posted by Dorothy Redd

enter your message here ... Hi Pastor Jakes

TD Jakes

Thomas Dexter "T. D." Jakes, Sr. (born June 9, 1957) is the Apostle/Bishop of The Potter's House, a non-denominational American megachurch, with 30,000 members. T. D. Jakes' church services and evangelistic sermons are broadcast on The Potter's Touch, which airs on the Trinity Broadcasting Network, Black Entertainment Television, the Daystar Television Network ...

© 2014 - 2022 Sermons Online. All Rights Reserved.