You Are Almost There - TD Jakes

Published in TD Jakes
Monday, 06 December 2021 04:27

TD Jakes - Sermon: You Are Almost There

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by T.D. Jakes DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

You Are Almost There - TD Jakes

• Comment Link tom maina Monday, 06 December 2021 06:31 posted by tom maina

good after noon i hope you are doing well in JESUS name .please can i have BISHOP contancts please my name are Tom maina k
    nairobi kenya +254

• Comment Link tom maina Monday, 06 December 2021 06:29 posted by tom maina

nairobi kenya +254

• Comment Link tom maina Monday, 06 December 2021 06:29 posted by tom maina

nairobi kenya +254

• Comment Link Savior Bwalya Chimbala- Africa Zambia Sunday, 27 September 2020 10:12 posted by Savior Bwalya Chimbala- Africa Zambia

Greetings in the name of Jesus Christ.
    Thank you so much for sending me your preachings. I do enjoy everyone of them that I manage to have access to.
    What should I do watch all the messages that you send me? I feel bad when I am unable to have access.

• Comment Link jocklinegibson Saturday, 26 September 2020 09:46 posted by jocklinegibson

I send a pray no one go5 back to me

I send a pray no one go5 back to me

I send a pray no one go5 back to me

TD Jakes

Thomas Dexter "T. D." Jakes, Sr. (born June 9, 1957) is the Apostle/Bishop of The Potter's House, a non-denominational American megachurch, with 30,000 members. T. D. Jakes' church services and evangelistic sermons are broadcast on The Potter's Touch, which airs on the Trinity Broadcasting Network, Black Entertainment Television, the Daystar Television Network ...