Girl, Get up - Sarah Jakes Roberts

Friday, 24 June 2022 06:50

Sarah Jakes Roberts - Watch Sermon: Girl, Get up

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Amir Tsarfati DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Girl, Get up - Sarah Jakes Roberts

• Comment Link Charis Desirae Cannon Friday, 02 October 2020 13:46 posted by Charis Desirae Cannon

I love my lord grateful for his intimate nearness.

I'm not in Georgia but in long beach California I'm on fire 🔥 your message is praying 🙏 in my heart and soul.

My spirit is being awaken christ jesus I need your touch. Amen!

• Comment Link Charis Desirae Cannon Friday, 02 October 2020 13:43 posted by Charis Desirae Cannon

I love my lord grateful for his intimate nearness.

I love my lord grateful for his intimate nearness.

• Comment Link Charis Desirae Cannon Friday, 02 October 2020 13:39 posted by Charis Desirae Cannon

I love my lord grateful for his intimate nearness.

• Comment Link Charis Desirae Cannon Friday, 02 October 2020 13:28 posted by Charis Desirae Cannon

I love my lord grateful for his intimate nearness.

• Comment Link Charis Desirae Cannon Friday, 02 October 2020 13:25 posted by Charis Desirae Cannon

I love my lord grateful for his intimate nearness.

• Comment Link Charis Desirae Cannon Friday, 02 October 2020 13:04 posted by Charis Desirae Cannon

I love my lord grateful for his intimate nearness.

Sarah Jakes Roberts

Sarah Jakes Roberts is redefining what it means to be a modern woman of faith. Her messages spread throughout the world defying cultural, religious, gender, and socio-economic boundaries. Whether through her bestselling books or viral messages, it only takes a few minutes of connecting with her to understand why she becomes an instant favorite. Sarah has a unique way of reaching people who are seeking to make peace with their past, maximize th ...

© 2014 - 2022 Sermons Online. All Rights Reserved.