Victoria Osteen (August-14-2019) Sermon: Our Delight In The Lord Shapes Our Desires. Most people have the desire to do something great in their lives. Truly, God wants to do something great in our lives as well. I find it interesting that God wants to partner with us. Scripture says that we are joint heirs in Jesus Christ. He wants to do something, but He also wants us to do something, too.
Our Delight In The Lord Shapes Our Desires - Victoria Osteen (August-14-2019)14 August 2019
Victoria Osteen (born March 28, 1961) is the co-pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas, an author, the wife of Joel Osteen, and the daughter-in-law of John Osteen.Victoria Osteen was born Victoria Iloff in Huntsville, Alabama. She lived near Marshall Space Flight Center where her father, Donald Iloff – a mathematician with General Electric – was a member of GE’s Saturn rocket project team led by German rocket scientist Wernher von Braun. In 1963, at the age of two, Osteen moved with her ...
Latest from Victoria Osteen
- God Has Made You More Than a Conqueror - Victoria Osteen (December-08-2019)
- Choose Unity for Your Family - Victoria Osteen (December-07-2019)
- Focus on the Big Picture - Victoria Osteen (December-06-2019)
- The Privilege of Prayer - Victoria Osteen (December-05-2019)
- Fight for Peace - Victoria Osteen (December-04-2019)