Our Delight In The Lord Shapes Our Desires - Victoria Osteen

Published in Victoria Osteen
Friday, 18 September 2020 10:34

Victoria Osteen - Sermon: Our Delight In The Lord Shapes Our Desires. Most people have the desire to do something great in their lives. Truly, God wants to do something great in our lives as well. I find it interesting that God wants to partner with us. Scripture says that we are joint heirs in Jesus Christ. He wants to do something, but He also wants us to do something, too.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Victoria Osteen DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Our Delight In The Lord Shapes Our Desires - Victoria Osteen

• Comment Link Glen Ramos Saturday, 19 September 2020 10:06 posted by Glen Ramos

"Beautiful"...

• Comment Link Linda HUFSCHMID Friday, 18 September 2020 13:42 posted by Linda HUFSCHMID

Thank you for this powerful & encouraging message and your beautiful, loving & heart-warming story about the two of you!!
    You each/both really speak from the heart & you bless us when you share these awesome gifts He has given you!! Thank you!

(Is there a way I will be able to email this sermon to an elderly friend in church who has difficulties navigating the internet?)

• Comment Link Linda Hufschmid Friday, 18 September 2020 11:30 posted by Linda Hufschmid

Thank you for such a powerful message and a beautiful, loving story about you two! The two of you speak from your hearts & give us a lot of hope & encouragement.
    (I tried to sign up for your sermons & messages to be sent to my inbox, but did not see the confirmation link to click onto. Is there a way I could e-mail your sermon to a friend from church who has difficulties using their computer?).
    Thank you for sharing with us the spiritual gifts He has blessed you with!

• Comment Link Linda Hufschmid Friday, 18 September 2020 11:29 posted by Linda Hufschmid

Thank you for sharing with us the spiritual gifts He has blessed you with!

Thank you for sharing with us the spiritual gifts He has blessed you with!

• Comment Link Linda Hufschmid Friday, 18 September 2020 11:28 posted by Linda Hufschmid

Thank you for sharing with us the spiritual gifts He has blessed you with!

Thank you for sharing with us the spiritual gifts He has blessed you with!

Thank you for sharing with us the spiritual gifts He has blessed you with!

• Comment Link Linda Hufschmid Friday, 18 September 2020 11:27 posted by Linda Hufschmid

Thank you for sharing with us the spiritual gifts He has blessed you with!

• Comment Link Linda Hufschmid Friday, 18 September 2020 11:26 posted by Linda Hufschmid

Thank you for sharing with us the spiritual gifts He has blessed you with!

Victoria Osteen

Victoria Osteen (born March 28, 1961) is the co-pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas, an author, the wife of Joel Osteen, and the daughter-in-law of John Osteen.Victoria Osteen was born Victoria Iloff in Huntsville, Alabama. She lived near Marshall Space Flight Center where her father, Donald Iloff – a mathematician with General Electric – was a member of GE’s Saturn rocket project team led by German rocket scientist Wernher von Braun. ...