Victoria Osteen (October-30-2018) Sermon: Hope Fuels Our Faith. The Scripture says that “faith is the substance of things hoped for” (Hebrews 11:1). Do you have a picture in your mind of what you’re hoping for? God designed hope to fuel your faith. Hope picks you up! The Scripture says that “we have this hope as an anchor for the soul” (Hebrews 6:19). It anchors you in disappointing times, in challenging times, in times of failure! If you keep your hopes up, faith will pick you up and move you to the fulfillment of the promise.
Victoria Osteen (born March 28, 1961) is the co-pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas, an author, the wife of Joel Osteen, and the daughter-in-law of John Osteen.Victoria Osteen was born Victoria Iloff in Huntsville, Alabama. She lived near Marshall Space Flight Center where her father, Donald Iloff – a mathematician with General Electric – was a member of GE’s Saturn rocket project team led by German rocket scientist Wernher von Braun. In 1963, at the age of two, Osteen moved with her fam...
Latest from Victoria Osteen
- Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon May-28-2019
- Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon May-21-2019 - Strengthen Your Inner Man
- Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon May-14-2019 - Exceptional You!
- Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon May-07-2019 - Have a Compassionate Heart
- Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon April-30-2019 - Be Mindful of the Words You Speak