Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon: Lift Up Your Eyes. The writer of Hebrews says, “We inherit the promises of God through faith and patience” (Hebrews 6:12). You may not look like you want to look or be where you want to be, but don’t devalue the journey to get there. Don’t start thinking that the journey isn’t worth it. Don’t despise the process because you just want to get to the promises. Can I tell you this? The process is what builds your strength and develops you. The process is what makes you become what God’s called you to be.
Victoria Osteen - Lift Up Your Eyes
Leave a comment
- Comment Link Friday, 29 May 2020 14:27 posted by Ronald Berry
The process also let's you bare witness to the true meaning of perseverance.Report
Victoria Osteen (born March 28, 1961) is the co-pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas, an author, the wife of Joel Osteen, and the daughter-in-law of John Osteen.Victoria Osteen was born Victoria Iloff in Huntsville, Alabama. She lived near Marshall Space Flight Center where her father, Donald Iloff – a mathematician with General Electric – was a member of GE’s Saturn rocket project team led by German rocket scientist Wernher von Braun. ...
Latest from Victoria Osteen
- God Sees You As Valuable and Significant - Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon June-02-2020
- Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon - Keep Your Heart Free From Offense
- Victoria Osteen - Hope Fuels Our Faith
- Create A Winning Atmosphere For Your Family - Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon May-26-2020
- Victoria Osteen - Finding The Extraordinary In The Routine