Be Faithful With The Small Things - Victoria Osteen (April-16-2019). When the Israelites were going to possess the Promised Land, God said, “Little by little I will drive your enemies out before you, until you have increased enough to take possession of the land” (Exodus 23:30). God started small, slowly decreasing the enemies because He wanted His people to go big. He wanted them to grow their own capacity to be able to handle what He was going to give them in the future. He didn’t want the land to overtake them. He wanted them to overtake the land. God was increasing them incrementally throughout their journey. God wants to increase us, but oftentimes we overlook the small things because we want to go big.
Victoria Osteen (born March 28, 1961) is the co-pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas, an author, the wife of Joel Osteen, and the daughter-in-law of John Osteen.Victoria Osteen was born Victoria Iloff in Huntsville, Alabama. She lived near Marshall Space Flight Center where her father, Donald Iloff – a mathematician with General Electric – was a member of GE’s Saturn rocket project team led by German rocket scientist Wernher von Braun. In 1963, at the age of two, Osteen moved with her fam...
Latest from Victoria Osteen
- Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon May-28-2019
- Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon May-21-2019 - Strengthen Your Inner Man
- Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon May-14-2019 - Exceptional You!
- Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon May-07-2019 - Have a Compassionate Heart
- Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon April-30-2019 - Be Mindful of the Words You Speak