Victoria Osteen (April-23-2019) Sunday: Live the Resurrection Life. We recently celebrated the resurrection of Jesus in an Easter service, and now I want to encourage you to not just celebrate His resurrection but live the resurrection life He came to give us. How do we live this resurrection life? We have to take hold of everything Jesus has given us through His death and resurrection. He took your sin and shame, everything that would ever try to come on you, and He paid your debt in full. “He has removed our sins as far from us as the east is from the west” (Psalm 103:12). We don’t have to walk in guilt and condemnation. We are free to go and live the resurrection life.
Victoria Osteen (born March 28, 1961) is the co-pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas, an author, the wife of Joel Osteen, and the daughter-in-law of John Osteen.Victoria Osteen was born Victoria Iloff in Huntsville, Alabama. She lived near Marshall Space Flight Center where her father, Donald Iloff – a mathematician with General Electric – was a member of GE’s Saturn rocket project team led by German rocket scientist Wernher von Braun. In 1963, at the age of two, Osteen moved with her fam...
Latest from Victoria Osteen
- Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon July-16-2019
- Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon July-09-2019 - God's Love For You Is Unconditional
- Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon July-02-2019 - Our Words are Containers of Power
- Victoria Osteen - Be A Peacemaker - Sunday Sermon June-25-2019
- Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon June-18-2019 Walk In Your Heavenly Father's Shoes