Victoria Osteen (February-05-2019) Sunday Sermon: Created To Do Good Works. In this message, Victoria will teach on what are good works through Jesus Christ. Ephesians 2 says, "we are God's workmanship created in Christ Jesus to do good works." We are God's handiwork. He is making us. He is molding us. God has created us to do good works. God is working through us in our good works. What is a good work? When we're patient. When we choose joy. When we choose peace. When we're serving others. Within those good works God is working something in us.
Victoria Osteen (born March 28, 1961) is the co-pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas, an author, the wife of Joel Osteen, and the daughter-in-law of John Osteen.Victoria Osteen was born Victoria Iloff in Huntsville, Alabama. She lived near Marshall Space Flight Center where her father, Donald Iloff – a mathematician with General Electric – was a member of GE’s Saturn rocket project team led by German rocket scientist Wernher von Braun. In 1963, at the age of two, Osteen moved with her fam...
Latest from Victoria Osteen
- Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon April-23-2019
- Be Faithful With The Small Things - Victoria Osteen (April-16-2019)
- Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon April-09-2019 Have a Peacemaker's Heart
- Exceptional You! Episode 7 - Victoria Osteen (April-06-2019)
- Exceptional You! Episode 6 - Victoria Osteen (April-05-2019)