Victoria Osteen - Be A Peacemaker

Published in Victoria Osteen
Friday, 13 May 2022 23:49

Victoria Osteen - Sermon: Be A Peacemaker. God could have chosen anyone, but He chose you! He appointed you! He put greatness on the inside of you. You are valued, and you are loved!

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Victoria Osteen DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Victoria Osteen - Be A Peacemaker

• Comment Link Katti ( Kathy ) Monday, 16 May 2022 02:48 posted by Katti ( Kathy )

Thank you..I'm going through hard times with my family..I get abused verably from my family.. i really needed this..amen

• Comment Link Katti ( Kathy ) Monday, 16 May 2022 02:39 posted by Katti ( Kathy )

• Comment Link Osuporu olaniyi Saturday, 14 May 2022 18:25 posted by Osuporu olaniyi

It has been a wonderful and thoughtful message from victory .
    Keep fit and more message.
    From Evangelist Osuporu olaniyi fr Nigeria

It has been a wonderful and thoughtful message from victory .
    Keep fit and more message.
    From Evangelist Osuporu olaniyi fr Nigeria

• Comment Link Moses Makiwa Saturday, 14 May 2022 15:57 posted by Moses Makiwa

Thank you so much Joel Osteen and Victoria Osteen

Amen hallelujah praise God

• Comment Link Moses Makiwa Saturday, 14 May 2022 15:57 posted by Moses Makiwa

Thank you so much Joel Osteen and Victoria Osteen

Amen hallelujah praise God

• Comment Link Glen Ramos Saturday, 21 November 2020 23:19 posted by Glen Ramos

"Thank you" Mrs. Osteen, Beautiful beautiful Encouragement...

• Comment Link Karen Durham Saturday, 21 November 2020 18:47 posted by Karen Durham

Happy Thanksgiving!
    Amen

Victoria Osteen

Victoria Osteen (born March 28, 1961) is the co-pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas, an author, the wife of Joel Osteen, and the daughter-in-law of John Osteen.Victoria Osteen was born Victoria Iloff in Huntsville, Alabama. She lived near Marshall Space Flight Center where her father, Donald Iloff – a mathematician with General Electric – was a member of GE’s Saturn rocket project team led by German rocket scientist Wernher von Braun. ...

© 2014 - 2022 Sermons Online. All Rights Reserved.