Victoria Osteen (March-05-2019) Sunday Sermon: God Sees You As Valuable and Significant. Remember, you “are God’s masterpiece” (Ephesians 2:10). You are a masterpiece in His eyes! He’s already qualified you, and He’s left nothing out of you. Keep His voice clear and free from the debris of life. Spend your life well and make it count. Our great God has put so many amazing things in you, and He “has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things He planned for us long ago.” How you live your life really matters!
Victoria Osteen (born March 28, 1961) is the co-pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas, an author, the wife of Joel Osteen, and the daughter-in-law of John Osteen.Victoria Osteen was born Victoria Iloff in Huntsville, Alabama. She lived near Marshall Space Flight Center where her father, Donald Iloff – a mathematician with General Electric – was a member of GE’s Saturn rocket project team led by German rocket scientist Wernher von Braun. In 1963, at the age of two, Osteen moved with her fam...
Latest from Victoria Osteen
- Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon May-21-2019
- Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon May-14-2019 - Exceptional You!
- Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon May-07-2019 - Have a Compassionate Heart
- Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon April-30-2019 - Be Mindful of the Words You Speak
- Victoria Osteen - Live the Resurrection Life - Sunday Sermon April-23-2019