Put God First In Your Life - Victoria Osteen, Sunday Sermon (March-12-2019). You have to put in the big rocks of your life first if you’re going to be successful. And one of the big rocks that would benefit all of us is spending time with God. Our “God rock” should be the first rock. The Scripture says, “In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths” (Proverbs 3:6). If you want God to direct your paths, if you want Him to crown your efforts with success, He says, “Put Me first.”
Victoria Osteen (born March 28, 1961) is the co-pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas, an author, the wife of Joel Osteen, and the daughter-in-law of John Osteen.Victoria Osteen was born Victoria Iloff in Huntsville, Alabama. She lived near Marshall Space Flight Center where her father, Donald Iloff – a mathematician with General Electric – was a member of GE’s Saturn rocket project team led by German rocket scientist Wernher von Braun. In 1963, at the age of two, Osteen moved with her fam...
Latest from Victoria Osteen
- Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon May-21-2019
- Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon May-14-2019 - Exceptional You!
- Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon May-07-2019 - Have a Compassionate Heart
- Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon April-30-2019 - Be Mindful of the Words You Speak
- Victoria Osteen - Live the Resurrection Life - Sunday Sermon April-23-2019