Victoria Osteen sunday sermon - Have a Peacemaker's Heart. The apostle Paul says, “If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone” (Romans 12:18). There is a place in your spirit that says, “I am a peacemaker, and because I am a peacemaker, I can trust God to fight my battles for me and bring the right outcome.” We have the ability to draw the line in the sand and say, “I’m not going to step over this line into strife and division. I’m going to make peace.” Let’s be instruments of peace because there’s a blessing in the life of a peacemaker.
Leave a comment
Victoria Osteen (born March 28, 1961) is the co-pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas, an author, the wife of Joel Osteen, and the daughter-in-law of John Osteen.Victoria Osteen was born Victoria Iloff in Huntsville, Alabama. She lived near Marshall Space Flight Center where her father, Donald Iloff – a mathematician with General Electric – was a member of GE’s Saturn rocket project team led by German rocket scientist Wernher von Braun. ...
Latest from Victoria Osteen
- Believe the Best in People - Victoria Osteen (October-20-2020)
- The Big "If" - Victoria Osteen (October-19-2020)
- Learn to Wait Well - Victoria Osteen (October-18-2020)
- You've Been Chosen! - Victoria Osteen (October-17-2020)
- Patient Endurance Brings Forth God's Promise - Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon October-16-2020