Victoria Osteen (May-07-2019) Sunday Sermon: Have a Compassionate Heart. All through the Gospels we read that wherever Jesus went He was moved with compassion for people. When He saw the multitudes, He had this deep inward moving of love to heal the sick and feed them miraculously. He had compassion on the widow who was weeping for her dead son and raised him from the dead (Luke 7:14). Two blind men heard that Jesus was passing by and cried out, “Have mercy on us, O Lord, Son of David!” (Matthew 20:30), and Jesus stopped in His tracks, called them, and looked them right in their faces. They couldn’t see Him, but I bet they could feel His compassion as He touched their eyes and healed them.
Victoria Osteen (born March 28, 1961) is the co-pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas, an author, the wife of Joel Osteen, and the daughter-in-law of John Osteen.Victoria Osteen was born Victoria Iloff in Huntsville, Alabama. She lived near Marshall Space Flight Center where her father, Donald Iloff – a mathematician with General Electric – was a member of GE’s Saturn rocket project team led by German rocket scientist Wernher von Braun. In 1963, at the age of two, Osteen moved with her fam...
Latest from Victoria Osteen
- Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon May-28-2019
- Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon May-21-2019 - Strengthen Your Inner Man
- Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon May-14-2019 - Exceptional You!
- Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon April-30-2019 - Be Mindful of the Words You Speak
- Victoria Osteen - Live the Resurrection Life - Sunday Sermon April-23-2019