Victoria Osteen (May-14-2019) Sunday Sermon: Exceptional You! When something is exceptional, it means that it is better than good; it is outstanding. The exceptional stands out from the crowd, is extraordinary, and is something to be celebrated. You were made by God to be exceptional.
Victoria Osteen (born March 28, 1961) is the co-pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas, an author, the wife of Joel Osteen, and the daughter-in-law of John Osteen.Victoria Osteen was born Victoria Iloff in Huntsville, Alabama. She lived near Marshall Space Flight Center where her father, Donald Iloff – a mathematician with General Electric – was a member of GE’s Saturn rocket project team led by German rocket scientist Wernher von Braun. In 1963, at the age of two, Osteen moved with her fam...
Latest from Victoria Osteen
- Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon May-28-2019
- Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon May-21-2019 - Strengthen Your Inner Man
- Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon May-07-2019 - Have a Compassionate Heart
- Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon April-30-2019 - Be Mindful of the Words You Speak
- Victoria Osteen - Live the Resurrection Life - Sunday Sermon April-23-2019