Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon - Keep Your Heart Free From Offense

Published in Victoria Osteen
Tuesday, 25 January 2022 08:51

Victoria Osteen - Sermon: Keep Your Heart Free From Offense

Proverbs 19:11 says, "good sense makes one slow to anger and it is to one’s glory to overlook an offense." It does us no good to go around offended.There’s always going to be reasons to take an offense. The word offense comes from the Greek word which means bait. Sometimes that’s what happens to use with offense. It lures use into a trap. We get upset, frustrated, and bitter. Listen, don’t take bait. You can’t take the bait of offense and live in victory, joy, and peace. Shake off the any offense. Give it to God. Live happy, healthy, and whole.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Victoria Osteen DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon - Keep Your Heart Free From Offense

• Comment Link Sushmita singh Saturday, 28 November 2020 07:09 posted by Sushmita singh

Please need prayer I'm a single mum I dnt have job.
    Even my husband dnt support me and not even don't want to share any of his property with me .
    I have no choice please just pray.And also my two small daughters . In laws also brain. Wash my daughter my elder one is not coming to me only younger daughter coming for 5days.

• Comment Link Sushmita singh Saturday, 28 November 2020 07:08 posted by Sushmita singh

Please need prayer I'm a single mum I dnt have job.

• Comment Link Glen Ramos Saturday, 21 November 2020 23:28 posted by Glen Ramos

"Ever so True" Wonderful , wonderful blessing...

• Comment Link Beatrice Saturday, 21 November 2020 12:31 posted by Beatrice

Amen we must let off offenses and move on in the lord

• Comment Link Ronald Monday, 01 June 2020 03:48 posted by Ronald

So inspirational.

• Comment Link Tommy Sunday, 31 May 2020 15:40 posted by Tommy

Amen Amen and Amen

Victoria Osteen

Victoria Osteen (born March 28, 1961) is the co-pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas, an author, the wife of Joel Osteen, and the daughter-in-law of John Osteen.Victoria Osteen was born Victoria Iloff in Huntsville, Alabama. She lived near Marshall Space Flight Center where her father, Donald Iloff – a mathematician with General Electric – was a member of GE’s Saturn rocket project team led by German rocket scientist Wernher von Braun. ...