Keep The Right Perspective - Victoria Osteen, Sunday Sermon (October-01-2019). We all want to live an extraordinary life, but do we realize that extraordinary begins with who we are? God says you are His masterpiece, an original creation. Only you can do what He has called you to do. Stay faithful. God is preparing you for an extraordinary future!
Leave a comment
Victoria Osteen (born March 28, 1961) is the co-pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas, an author, the wife of Joel Osteen, and the daughter-in-law of John Osteen.Victoria Osteen was born Victoria Iloff in Huntsville, Alabama. She lived near Marshall Space Flight Center where her father, Donald Iloff – a mathematician with General Electric – was a member of GE’s Saturn rocket project team led by German rocket scientist Wernher von Braun. ...
Latest from Victoria Osteen
- Our Delight In The Lord Shapes Our Desires - Victoria Osteen
- Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon September-29-2020
- Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon September-22-2020
- Make Time Alone With God - Victoria Osteen - Sunday Sermon September-11-2020
- Victoria Osteen - Let Go of The Small Things (September-04-2020)