Walk In Your Heavenly Father's Shoes - Victoria Osteen

Published in Victoria Osteen
Saturday, 07 May 2022 19:53

Victoria Osteen - Sermon: Walk In Your Heavenly Father's Shoes. Don't despise the day of small beginnings. God is teaching us to trust, little by little. He is revealing His plan, little by little.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Victoria Osteen DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Walk In Your Heavenly Father's Shoes - Victoria Osteen

• Comment Link Lawrence Blankenship Sunday, 08 May 2022 09:27 posted by Lawrence Blankenship

Thank you mrs Joel Olsteen GOD BLESS YOU

• Comment Link Glen Ramos Tuesday, 17 November 2020 22:36 posted by Glen Ramos

"Yes" Thank you...

• Comment Link Ayorekire Emmy Dick Tuesday, 17 November 2020 15:32 posted by Ayorekire Emmy Dick

Sharing GODs word and reading sermons for my spiritual upliftment Amen

Sharing GODs word and reading sermons for my spiritual upliftment Amen

Sharing GODs word and reading sermons for my spiritual upliftment Amen

• Comment Link Machelle Capers Tuesday, 17 November 2020 11:53 posted by Machelle Capers

Thank you so much Victoria Osteen...I really needed to hear that...please continue to pray for my me and my 2 precious kids and Fiance..God Blessed you and Joel Osteen

• Comment Link Machelle Capers Tuesday, 17 November 2020 11:52 posted by Machelle Capers

• Comment Link Machelle Capers Tuesday, 17 November 2020 11:39 posted by Machelle Capers

• Comment Link Machelle Capers Tuesday, 17 November 2020 11:38 posted by Machelle Capers

• Comment Link Karen E Durham Sunday, 24 May 2020 20:43 posted by Karen E Durham

PRAISE JESUS, I am so happy that know that desire the best in life! Hallelujah!

Victoria Osteen

Victoria Osteen (born March 28, 1961) is the co-pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas, an author, the wife of Joel Osteen, and the daughter-in-law of John Osteen.Victoria Osteen was born Victoria Iloff in Huntsville, Alabama. She lived near Marshall Space Flight Center where her father, Donald Iloff – a mathematician with General Electric – was a member of GE’s Saturn rocket project team led by German rocket scientist Wernher von Braun. ...

© 2014 - 2022 Sermons Online. All Rights Reserved.